TREENET seeks up-to-date knowledge about skills and practices. Those committed to conserving and improving the urban forest can learn much or share much from their experiences at a local, state, national or international level.
TREENET facilitates conversations and encourages co-operation and the free exchange of information between individuals and organisations.
TREENET shares information through our annual Symposium where the live presentations and demonstrations are captured in High Definition videos and all past & current resources (including academic papers and case studies) are easily searched & freely accessible.
Check out these resources:
Tree Cities of the World
Now more than ever, trees and forests are a vital component of healthy, livable, and sustainable communities around the globe. The Tree Cities of the World programme is committed to inspiring cities and towns to care for and celebrate their urban tree canopy. Become part of this new global network of cities and achieve international recognition for your leadership in urban & community forestry. Click here to start your online application for recognition 0 to log in and create your account.
More about Tree Cities of the World.
- Experiments and Education: The Roadway Ahead – Judy Fakes
- Establishing Treenet Trial Sites
- Street tree trials in the City of West Torrens
- TREENET Trials 2009: A Species Odyssey
Water Sensitive Urban Design (WSUD)
- An investigation of the potential to use street trees and designed soils to treat urban stormwater
- Council Verges as the Next Wetland – The City of Salisbury and TREENET Working Together
- Permeable Pavements and their Influence on Tree Growth of Melaleuca quinquenervia – A Summary
- Trees and permeable paving: future symbionts