Learn how biomechanics and easy-to-use technologies can be applied to non-destructively assess tree structure, improving confidence in your management of tree stability risks.
Frank Rinn, founder and owner of RINNTECH, is an award-winning and internationally renowned physicist who invented the RESISTOGRAPH® and ARBOTOM ® .
Frank has also developed equipment for dendrochronology, and tree and timber inspection.
Included in each two-day workshop:
- Indoor presentations
- Outdoor practical demonstrations
- Australian case studies by Tree Dimensions
- Lunch and light refreshments
- Demonstration of ICT’s sap flow meter
- Free, ArboStApp Pro (unlimited use) or ArboStApp EXP (one-year licence) that includes both ArboMech and ArWiLo software
Sonic tomography using an Arbotom provides accurate visualisation of internal tree structure.
- 30 places only per workshop
- $550 per person (incl. GST)
- Register today at: http://au.ictinternational.com/rinntech-workshops/
Workshop Dates and Locations
- Perth: November 5th & 6th – Biodiversity and Conservation Centre (BCC) at 2 Kattidj Close, Kings Park, Perth
- Brisbane: November 8th & 9th – 15A Runnymede Road, Capalaba (My Horizon)
- Sydney: November 12th & 13th – Northern Sydney Institute (TAFE) Ryde Campus, 250 Blaxland Road, Ryde
- Melbourne: November 15th & 16th – University of Melbourne, Burnley Campus, Main Building
Hardtstr. 2022 D-69124 Heidelberg, Germany
49-6221-71405-0 | [email protected]| www.Rinntech.com
ICT INTERNATIONAL AUSTRALIA
PO Box 503 Armidale, NSW 2350 Australia 02 6772 6770 | [email protected] au.international.com
PO Box 327 Fairfield, VIC 3078 Australia
03 9016 2564 | [email protected] www.treedimensions.com.au