Institutional Membership is open to all corporate, government or association organisations that support research and education relating to urban trees and who value representation in the growing network of urban forest professionals that is TREENET.
- Corporate members include all company and industry organisations.
- Government members include councils and state and federal governments.
- Association members include not-for-profit and professional associations.
Your organisation’s membership provides a solid industry network that helps TREENET achieve these aims.
- To advocate and promote the values of the urban forest to the community;
- To develop and facilitate the exchange of information among a broad range of disciplines, relating to protecting, sustaining and enhancing the urban forest;
- To promote research and education, including holding symposia;
- To facilitate priority projects and programs that help build community and industry partnerships in the delivery of sustainable urban forests for all.
Benefits of Membership
- Your membership fee includes one complimentary and multiple discounted registrations for the annual TREENET Symposium.
- Members only access to forums and content and networking opportunities.
- Recognition as a TREENET supporter, including your link on the TREENET website.